Tuesday 5 November 2013

Resurrection

Well hello there, Bonjour!haha you probably thought you never heard from me huh? Well it's been 7 months since I last posted. Ouch! that's real scary and embarrassing to admit to yourself, well I've been busy with school and life choices I guess ( I don't think I could save my life with my excuses) . So I'll just say that I'm sorry and let's just put the past behind us and just move forward, haha.

There's just so many things to say , my gosh. So how do I so this. I went through class exhibition , some parties, some drama and my proper first job. Here's what gonna go down I'll make a super quick review of what happened for the last 7 months by pictures. Cause quite frankly I have no desire to explain each of them. I don't even know if anyone is still read this blog. but here it goes.......



















 wow , my life just flashed through my eyes (literally).
I'll try to post on a regular basis ( I'm making any promises) 
So here's to me getting back to blogging, cheers!
bye now!
Haris.

1 comment: